November 11, 2009

He Ain't Heavy

While playing computer solitaire this morning the phone rang. I saw ‘South Park’ on the ID screen. It took me a second to realize it wasn’t a cartoon calling but my brother, who manages the golf course at South Park Country Club. He majored in agronomy in college, or as we used to say, he studied dirt. It was good hearing from him.

We switched gym memberships the other day to the new Powerhouse gym which occupies the space where the
former Metro Fitness was. Wife and I worked out there Monday for the first time. I used the weight machines and over did it. I’m still so sore; I can’t pull on a shirt without wincing. It’s a good sore though. I’m going over there again later today to punish my body some more.

Powerhouse offers a class called Body Pump and I’m thinking about giving it a go.

1 comment: