April 7, 2009

Thunderstruck

I never cared too much for heavy metal bands and although I heard AC/DC occasionally on the radio when they were hugely popular, I didn't care for them all that much either. During the heavy metal/head banger era I had practically given up popular music and turned to jazz.

I always thought AC/DC was a band from England but in fact they're from Sydney, Australia. AC/DC formed in 1973 and are still head banging today. The lead guitarist, Angus Young, still wears the school-boy uniform in concert as he always did since the band started. This is "Thunderstruck" from their 1990 album The Razor's Edge performed live in England.

1 comment:

  1. AC/DC ROCK!!!
    LOL
    big big big following for them over here in aust.
    we call them 'akka dakka', it is our pet name for them.
    rock on bb :)

    ReplyDelete